- Are you looking for a way to even faster, more precise and safer CT-guided interventions?
- Is conventional intervention planning too imprecise and time-consuming for you?
- Would you rather take care of your patients than worry about complicated technology?
- Tumor Therapy
- Pain therapy
- Trauma Surgery
3D-LNR facilitates any kind of CT-guided intervention: whether simple drainage with axial access or a complicated tumor therapy with several double – angulated needles.
The LNR-laser guides your puncture instruments quickly and easily to their destination in any CT-guided intervention.
- After switching on, 3D-LNR is ready for operation in no time.
- Obtain the CT-images of your patient.
- Plan the punctures by drawing lines in axial and/or freely-angulated images.
- 3D-LNR indicates the skin puncture site by laser.
- Insert the needle at the laser point and align the needle to the laser beam.
- The laser marks the puncture trajectory.
- Insert the needle up to the indicated depth.
- Now you have reached your destination.
Compared to freehand-puncture and other CT navigation systems, 3D-LNR™ offers substantial benefits.
- Intuitive and easy operation.
- 3D-LNR instantly provides all intervention parameters (CT-table position, puncture site, puncture angle, puncture depth).
- Optimized workflow with significantly reduced intervention time.
- Risk prevention: Highest precision and elimination of error-prone process steps.
- Reduced pain: Quick, very precise puncture.
- 50% less exposure to radiation.
- Contactless navigation: Fully tactile feedback.
- No special equipment required: Use your usual instruments.
Atlas 3D-LNR™ offers substantial economic benefits compared to standard procedures:
- The costs of treatment are reduced thanks to higher CT-utilization, the deployment of less experienced personnel and a reduction of additional disposables.
- Depending on the treatment method and frequency, ROI is achieved after only a few months (example calculations on request).
- Risks and follow-up treatments are avoided.
- Quality and calculability of the treatment process are significantly improved.
- Customer perception and satisfaction are enhanced thanks to quick, pain-reduced and low-radiation treatment.
3D-LNR consists of a computer workstation on the CT-console and a mechanical system in the CT-room. The mechanical system is installed at the ceiling of the CT-room and can be swiveled in front of the CT-gantry, if required. An additional monitor is installed in the CT-room.
- The physician plans a puncture in the LNR-planning software by drawing a line on an axial or freely-angled CT-image.
- After activating an intervention plan, the laser is positioned by the fully-automatic system with maximum precision. The laser beam marks the needle path.
- There are no registrations or adjustments required.
- A simple, daily test ensures the accuracy of the 3D-LNR.